Have pop-up from Coupon Pigeon constantly when you are shopping online? Annoyed by the Coupon Pigeon pop-up and want to remove it? Please read on this article and learn how to remove Coupon Pigeon malware completely.
Coupon Pigeon is a malicious extension that categorized as adware. It is issued by 215 apps, which will display coupons, advertisements and sponsored links via a pop-up box on Ebay, Amazon, Walmart and other shopping websites that you are visiting. Coupon Pigeon can be downloaded and installed on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome to distribute the pop up coupons.
Coupon Pigeon is distributed via free programs or its official website. When you install free programs, under your inadvertent conscious you will agree to install browser add-on which will display you unexpected coupons and advertisements.
Coupon Pigeon adware is suspected of collecting users’ personal information to distribute advertisement or for commercial use. With Coupon Pigeon extension installed on your browser, you may experience the browser problem such as browser crashes unexpectedly.
From all above, it is not safe to have Coupon Pigeon on your computer. If you find Coupon Pigeon popping up on your computer, please uninstall it as soon as possible with instruction below.
How to Remove Coupon Pigeon Adware?
1. Run Anti-Malware scan to kill Coupon Pigeon virus automatically. (Anti-Malware Anvi Smart Defender Recommended)
2. Uninstall Coupon Pigeon Programs from computer completely.
3. Remove Coupon Pigeon in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. (Optional)
4. Remove browser cookies to completely free from Coupon Pigeon adware.(Optional)
5. Tips to block pop up coupon and malicious websites using Anvi Ad Blocker (Optional)
Step 1. Run Anti-Malware scan to kill Coupon Pigeon virus automatically.
Anvi Smart Defender is a powerful anti-malware program which is designed to detect and remove virus, malware, Trojan, worms and PUP. You are highly recommended to download and install the free or paid version of Anvi Smart Defender to remove any possible potential unwanted program related to Coupon Pigeon virus.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Anvi Smart Defender Anti-malware software.
2. After you install the program, please open it, and switch to Scan tab, perform quick or full scan to eliminate possible virus infection file. Anvi Smart Defender will scan registry objects automatically to make sure your registry entries are clean and neat.
3. Once the scan is over, you can click view button to check the detail information of the detection. Please make sure to click “Remove” button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
4. If you are using Anvi Smart Defender Pro version, please swtich to PC Tuneup tab, run Registry Fix to remove unused and old registry entries.
Step2. Uninstall Coupon Pigeon Programs from computer completely.
Windows 7/Vista users:
Click Start button in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose Control Panel. Locate Programs and Features. Search Coupon Pigeon (215 Apps) select this entry and click Uninstall.
Windows XP users:
Click Start, click Control Panel. Locate and click Add or Remove Programs. Search Coupon Pigeon (215 Apps) select this entry and click Remove.
Step 3. Remove Coupon Pigeon in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. (Optional)
Remove Coupon Pigeon in Internet Explorer:
To do that, please click on Tools (or gear icon in Internet Explorer), select Manage Add-ons. Look for Innovative Apps related entries (Coupon Pigeon) and disable it.
Remove Coupon Pigeon in Firefox:
To do that, please navigate to Tools > Add-ons > Extensions and remove Coupon Pigeon.
Remove Coupon Pigeon in Google Chrome:
To do that, please click the wrench icon, navigate to Tools > Extensions and remove Coupon Pigeon extension from the list.
Step 4. Remove browser cookies to completely free from Coupon Pigeon malware.
To remove browser cache, cookies, junk files and invalid registry entries, you are highly encouraged to take the free system optimization and maintenance program Cloud System Booster by clicking below download button.
After the download and install, please click on the BOOST button on the main screen to scan and repair PCs with one-click solution. After the scan finished, it will show you how many problem found. Please click on the Clean button to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Step 5. Tips to block pop up coupon and malicious websites using Anvi Ad Blocker (Optional)
To prevent and block annoying pop up ads by installation of adware program and to prevent malicious code from running automatically on your computer, we highly recommend you take the advantage of the nimble ads blocking tool-Anvi AD Blocker, which is built to offer real-time protection from malicious adware, malicious URL, phishing and annoying pop ups and flash ads from the Internet browsers.
By the way, Anvi Smart Defender is also system required program for further computer protection. By installation of Anvi Smart Defender, you will get Anvi AD Blocker too.