Do you get constantly unexpected advertisement from Topic Torch toolbar? Is your homepage and search engines modified and redirected to unwanted website? Do you have trouble to remove the Topic Torch toolbar? Please read this article about Topic Torch and how to remove Topic Torch toolbar.
Topic Torch Toolbar is developed by Yontoo LLC who claims to enhance, extend and personalize everyone’s browsing experience. Sounds greats? But if you have read all the Privacy and Terms from the Yontoo LLC, I believe you will never install such program. As it stated in the Topic Torch privacy, it collect the cookies and other information to support their advertising alliance. That’s why you will get constantly annoying advertisement after you install the Topic Torch toolbar. I believe they are using deceiving trick to expand their programs, no one want to receive ads on their computer.
Topic Torch Toolbar and other related Yontoo program are most spread by bundling with other freeware. As Yontoo claimed, installing Topic Torch may cause additional ads to appear when browsing certain websites. These may include search, banner, and inline text or transitional ads, depending on which features are enabled and websites are visited. These ads are not associated with or endorsed by their advertising alliance.
What’s more, some anti-virus program detects Yontoo software as unwanted app or adware. If you have installed any Yontoo toolbar or program, you are highly encouraged to remove them from your computer as soon as possible.
Steps to remove Topic Torch Toolbar from your computer
1. Uninstall the software from your Windows; to uninstall the Topic Torch toolbar, pleas ego to the Windows Start Menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove (or Programs & Features in Vista/Windows 7).
2. Search for Yontoo in the list. Select the program and click Remove button. By the way, please be careful and check if there any other related toolbar or service provided by Yontoo, if there’s any, please remove them all to ensure all the remains of Topic Torch are removed.
3. Select the second option to completely remove Yontoo from your computer and click next.
4. Click Yes to confirm uninstall and remove Yontoo service from your computer.
Important Note: You must close your browser to complete the uninstall process. Some non-executable files of Topic Torch toolbar may remain on your system after uninstalling. These files are a record of your download. You are highly recommend to clean the remain file with Cloud System Booster.
Remove Topic Torch toolbar from your browser
1. Uninstall Topic Torch toolbar in Internet Explorer (Manual)
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.
Under Add-on Types, click Toolbars and Extensions.
Remove all Yontoo LLC components: Yontoo Api and Yontoo or Topic Torch toolbar. When you’re finished, click Close.
Automatically remove Topic Torch toolbar from your browser and repair your browser search:
Anvi Browser Repair Tool allows you to repair your Internet Explorer settings changed by the toolbar with One-Click Solution for Free.
Direct Download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/browserrepairtool.html
2. Remove Yontoo browser extension in Google Chrome:
Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon. Go to Tools → Extensions.
Select Yontoo and click on the small recycle bin icon to remove the toolbar.
3. Remove Yontoo browser extension in Mozilla Firefox:
Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools → Add-ons.
Select Extensions. Remove Yontoo Runtime extension. Close the window.
After you complete all the above steps, please run Cloud System Booster to booster and clean all possible junk file left by Topic Torch. If you have any problem regarding Topic Torch toolbar or extension, please visit our official forum and ask for assistance from the technical support of Anvisoft.