Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ is classified as a browser hijacker which often comes alongside some browser toolbars/add-ons. If you browser gets hijacked by this redirect virus, you will find all your queries through this domain will be redirected to another search engine: tuvaro.com. People have bad impression on this nasty search engine also due to its stealthy behaviors like changing the homepage of IE/FF/Chrome, and make itself the default search provider of your installed browsers. Another thing you may found All Search (Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ Search) annoying is its behavior to bring you extra unneeded browser extensions. All irritating features of this search engine have already made it an unpopular program. Below is a screenshot of proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/, see for your reference:
Potential dangers caused by Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ (All Search):
* Hijacks your browsers (IE/FF/Chrome) by changing the homepage, and default search provider to cause redirections to proxy.allsearchapp.com, tuvaro.com or other websites upon start up.
* Private information might be compromised if you keep using this nasty domain.
* It may open doors to other third party toolbars/add-ons/applications, and even malware.
* It may significantly reduce your PC performance.
Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ (All Search) Removal Guide:
Step 1: To make the removal easier, scan you PC with Anvi Smart Defender to disable virus, and malware process.
Anvi Smart Defender integrates anti-malware function with PC optimization utility to help you make a secured and fast PC.
Anvi Smart Defender Official Download:
Free version: (Full ability in detecting and removing virus, rootkits, Trojan, and other malware)
Pro version: (+ Real-time guard of your PC.+ automatic malware database update, and other extra benefits.)
(30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
Step 2: Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ related toolbars/applications/software from the Control Panel:
Windows XP: Go to Start> Control Panel> Add Remove programs> Find Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ related toolbars/applications/software> Click on Remove.
Windows 7/Vista: Go to Start> Control panel> Uninstall a program/Programs and Features> Find Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ related toolbars/applications/software> Click on Uninstall.
Step 3: Repair your browser settings.
1. Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the homepage:
Tips: Press the Alt key to reveal menu bar of IE& FF
Tools> Internet Options> General > Replace http://proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation
2. Change default search provider, and remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the list.
Tools> Manage Add-ons> Search Providers> Choose to set a preferred one as default search provider by clicking Set as default button> Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the list.
1. Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the Startup pages of Chrome.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In On startup section click Set pages> mouse-over to http://proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ and click the X symbol to remove it> Add your preferred domain and set it as your homepage.
2. Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the homepage.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In Appearance section click Change
Remove http://proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from Startup pages by clicking the X symbol, you can also choose to add a new page by entering its URL and hit OK to complete the modification.
3. Change default search provider, and remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the search engines list.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In Search section click Manage search engines…> Choose to set another preferred one as the default search engine by clicking Make default> Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the list.
4. Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ associated add-ons through managing Extensions.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Tools > Extensions > Find and delete Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ related add-ons from the list.
Note: The extension may under a different name, thus search for and delete programs that are suspicious or under similar file name.
1. Remove Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the homepage.
Tips: Press the Alt key to reveal menu bar of IE& FF
Tools> Options> General> Replace proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ with a preferred domain> Click OK to complete the change.
2. Remove proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from opened new tabs.
Type about:config into the address bar> Press Enter> Accept the Warning
Search for browser.newtab.url in the search bar >Right click on the result and select Modify> Hit OK to apply the change.
3. Change the default search provider of Firefox.
Search for browser.search.defaultenginename instead of browser.newtab.url (refer to step b.) in the search bar > Right click on the name and select Modify> Type Google (e.g.) in the box> Hit Ok to complete the change.
4. Remove proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ from the search provider list.
Click on the Google icon and select Manage Search Engines…. Select All Search and hit Remove, then click OK to complete the change.
Step 4: Remove proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/ registry entries
Run Anvi Smart Defender and switch to PC Tuneup tab, and hit Care Now. Wait the progress to complete, and follow ASD’s instruction to remove all threats found.
Proxy.allsearchapp.com/app/start/(All Search) is supposed to be completely removed from your browsers. If you have met any unexpected situation during the removal please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.