What is Live Security Platinum
Live Security Platinum is a malicious rogueware. It uses fake online security scanners and malicious websites to exploit computer’s security vulnerabilities to install the bogus program. Once infected, the rogueware pretend to scan and detect Trojans, worms and spyware on your computer. However, all of these are fake. The rogue program uses generated security scans and warning messages to trick you into activating its full version.
Fake Warnings Generated by Rogue Live Security Platinum
Live Security Platinum Warning Spyware.IEMonster activity detected. This is spyware that attempts to steal passwords from Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Outlook and other programs. Click here to remove it immediately with Live Security Platinum”
“Live Security Platinum Firewall Alert Live Security Platinum Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet. Internet Explorer Internet Browser is infected with SVCHOST.Stealth.Key-logger. This worm is trying to send your credit card details using Internet Explorer Internet Browser to connect to remove host”
1. Anvisoft team has developed a special removal tool to kill Live Security Platinum. Click following button to download the free tool to help remove this malware.
Important note: The malware you got infected with might stop you from accessing internet. We recommend you to download the free tool from your another computer and transfer it via a CD/DVD, USB flash drive or external drive to the infected computer.
Alternative ways to access internet:
1) You can also reboot your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing the F8 key continuously when you restart your computer until you get Windows Advanced Options Menu.
2) Disable Live Security Platinum Malicious Proxy Sever; Live Security Platinum may add a proxy server which blocks your internet access.Following tips can help you to regain internet access.
a) Open Internet Explorer. In Internet Explorer go to: Tools->Internet Options.
b) Click on “Connections” tab, then click “LAN settings” button.
c) Uncheck the checkbox under “Proxy server” option and click OK.
2. After you download the removal tool successfully, please rename the file: live-security-platinum-killer.exe as explorer.exe, in case the malware would block it from running.
3. Double click on the file and the fake program will be killed and removed and you will see picture below.
4. After killing the rogueware, please download Anvi Smart Defender to remove the leftover of the virus. If you are still unclear about the removal guide, you can check the guide video on following page: