1. Open up your Task Manager by hitting crtl+alt+del.
2. Click on the Process tab and locate the program “vgrabber.exe”.
3. Highlight that process and click on the “End Process” button.
4. Remove the following files:
%DesktopDir%\vGrabber YouTube Download.lnk
If you don’t know what I mean by for example %Temp% just click on Start and in the search box type %Temp% and hit enter, it should take you to your temps folder… do the same for the rest.
5. Open Control Panel and uninstall “vgrabber.exe” program by using add/remove program option.
6. Open up regedit and delete the following keys (be careful when removing these keys as registry is very sensitive and a screwup can cause major system problems):
Of course, if you are not a good computer expertise, it is difficult for you to delete all the files manually. So it is better recommended to use a automatic system optimization software like: