Windows Advanced Security Center is a rogueware similar to Firewall. It will display numerous counterfeit infection warnings to promote people to buy a “license”. When infected, you can get unwanted pop-ups on your screen and slow computer performance. So remove Windows Advanced Security Center right now.
Ho You Can Get Infected with Windows Advanced Security Center
1. Sometimes, some pop ups told you have been infected, and encourage you to clean it by clicking on the program.
2. When watching a video, you are requested to download and install a fake codec in order to be able to see it.
3. Some hackers attack your computer by sending you the email with virus.
Remove Windows Advanced Security Center
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key and then using arrow key to get into that mode.
2) open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete key and end the processes of Windows Advanced Security Center.
3）Download and install a powerful antivirus now:
4) Update the antivirus and do a full scan. Then delete all the items detected.