Why is Results.gugle.com redirect virus dangerous?
1. It redirects your search queries to unrelated but ads like WebPages.
2. It generates frustrating pop ups while searching things.
3. It throws your computer into high risk of being infected with further ransomware, malware, etc.
4. It poses damage to crucial computer files, and compromises your confidential personal data.
5. It blocks you from visiting certain security-related websites. 6. It decreases the performance of your computer.
Results.gugle.com Removal Instructions:
1. Check the LAN settings of your Internet Explorer.
Open Internet Explorer>Select Tools (gear icon for IE9)>Internet Options>Connections>Click LAN settings button>Uncheck the checkbox under Proxy server>Click OK to complete.
2. Check the DNS settings, and make sure the option “Obtain DNS server address automatically” is checked.
Click on Start icon>Go to Control Panel>Network Connections>Local Area Conneciton>Properties>Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)>Properties>Choose “Obtain DNS server address automatically”>Click OK to complete.
3. Remove suspicious add-ons.
Open Internet Explorer>Tools>Manage Add-ons>Select out suspicious ones and uninstall them.
4. Reboot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking. Safe Mode allows your antivirus program to detect and kill the malicious virus.
5. Download Anvi Smart Defender to scan for virus infection, and follow its instructions to remove all threats found after the scan completes.
Recommended: Download Cloud System Booster to help clean out junk files, invalid registry entries and other corrupt files to improve your PC performance!
Click here to download Cloud System Booster to Clean and optimize your PC for better performance.