What is Searchformore？
Searchformore.com is a malicious browser hijack virus. Once infected, it hijacks web browser and starts interrupting browsing sessions with unwanted redirections. Any search result will be redirected into other websites or advertisements. Besides, it may also spread other kinds of malware, like security shield or other rogues. So if you found you are infected the virus, you shouldn’t wait to remove it.
Signs of Searchformore.com redirect virus
1. It might change your default DNS configuration and Windows hosts file. These actions may lead to the blocking access to particular web resources. As to the web viewer, it is as well exposed to impact of this hijacker.
2. All the settings, among them the default homepage, search system you use, personal bookmarks etc. may be easily and repeatedly customized, in the bad sense.
3. It affects the web search navigation, once the person types a search request and presses the ‘Search’ button; he is forcibly rerouted either to fake search engines, or to phishing sites with lots of ads, dubious links.
Remove Searchformore Redirect Virus
1. Press”Ctrl+Alt+Del” to open Task Manager. And then stop the process Searchformore.
2. Reboot computer and press F8 before windows starting. Select “Network with Safe Mode” to enter Safe Mode.
3. Downloadn and install Anvi Smart Defender.
4. Update the software and do a full scan. Delete all the malicious items detected.
5. Reboot computer into normal.
Download Anvi Smart Defender: