What is Windows Active Defender?
Windows Active Defender is a malicious malware belonging to Fake Vimes family. It usually comes into your computer by bundling with another written freeware. Once infected, it always displays you fake threats and asks you to pay for bogus malware removal tool. So please ignore its fake alerts and also don’t purchase the full version. The malware can steal your privacy and slow down computer, and it is extremely dangerous. So you should remove it as soon as possible.
Windows Active Defender Virus Screen Shot
Fake report of Windows Active Defender may like this:
Software without a digital signature detected.
Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
How Dangerous Windows Active Defender is!
1. It can slow down your computer.
2. It will display fake security warnings.
3. It may install additional spyware to your computer.
4. It violates your privacy and compromises your security.
Remove Windows Active Defender
1. Before getting rid of the malware, you need to activate the fake antivirus. This will make the removal a lot easier,
because after you “activate” Windows Active Defender, your Windows Task Manager and the Registry Editor will start working again,
and you will be able to terminate Windows Active Defender for good. You will no longer have to witness these annoying fake security messages popping up on your screen:
Note: The registration key is legal, and the activation won’t do harm to your system.
2. Now click the link below to download the legitimate malware removal tool:
3. Update the software and do a full scan.
4. Delete all the items detected.