Windows PC Aid is bad software. It usually destroys your computer through the following ways.
- Unknown websites: files on suspicious or illegal websites are probably bounded with spyware or viruses. They cheat you to purchase for it.
- Shared network: if you use programs or applications with a shared network, you might be infected with spyware like windows PC Aid.
- Freeware or shared software: be careful to something free. Freeware or shareware may bring you spyware. It is designed to steal your money. It is very popular.
What are the symptoms?
- Computer performance is slower than before.
- Computer system crashes unexpectedly.
- It asks you to pay for its full version.
- Strange security alert warnings come to you.
- Many bad or useless ads appear to you.
- New icons show on screen.
- Your internet browser is hijacked.
- Wired taskbar warnings.
- Fake alert warnings say that you are infected with “threats”, of course, it is not true.
If you have not been infected with Windows PC Aid, keep your computer away from suspicious websites. Do not download files from unknown websites or unknown network. Update your browser regularly, and update your anti-malware software. If you do not have anti-malware software, download Anvi Smart Defender.
How do I remove Windows PC Aid?
Usually, we have two ways to remove spyware: manual removal and automatic removal. Manual removal means you can remove in the control panel. It is a traditional way, but not always work. Nowadays, more and more people prefer to use software to remove annoying software or malicious software. It is easy and safe.
It is advised to remove it by downloading the windows PC Aid removal tools .
How to use the removal tool after downloading?
1 Double click on the “windows-pc-aid-killer.exe” and the fake program will be killed and removed.
2 After killing the rogue, you still need a malware removal tool to scan your system completely to remove all infections. Download Anvi Smart Defender by clicking the link below:
Windows PC Aid removal alternative instructions:
End processes of Windows PC Aid:
Open windows task manager by pressing ctrl+alt+delete at the same time. Stop all Windows PC Aid processes.
Delete all files of Windows PC Aid：
Click “start” menu, choose “search”;
A dialog box will appear, insert “all files and folders of Windows PC Aid, and then press “enter”;
After finishing searching, delete all found files.
Remove Windows PC Aid registry files:
As registry is an important key to your windows system. If you want to recover software, you can make it in registry, so, it is important to clean registry in case that Windows PC Aid comes back to you.
Click on “start” menu, choose “run” of the list. You will open a dialog box; insert “regedit” and click “ok”; by doing steps above, you just open registry editor. In the left side of registry editor, there are many registry keys for you to choose, in the right side of registry editor, there are registry values you can choose; find a registry key of Windows PC Aid, select “edit”, and then click “find”; once Windows PC Aid registry key is found, delete without hesitation.
Delete DLL files of Windows PC Aid:
1. First click on “Start” menu, click “Run”. Insert “cmd”, and click “OK.”
2. Insert “cd” in the command box, press “Space” key, and enter the full directory where the Windows PC Aid DLL file is located.
3. After locating the Windows PC Aid DLL file you intend to remove, insert “regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll” and press “Enter”.