Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx is a redirect virus which can hijack your web browser and redirect you to its malicious websites and advertisements. You can get the virus from corrupt porn web sites, spam e-mail attachments, chat programs or corrupt software updates. Once infected, you will get a blank page with word of Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx whenever you are searching online with IE, firefox, or Yhoo and so on. In a word, it is very dangerous, and you need to remove it as soon as possible.
Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx screen shot
How dangerous “Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx”!
1. The virus will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
2. It can slow down your computer including opening a file and shuting down computer.
3. It can change your desktop settings.
4. It can infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe. This will bring you annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
Remove Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx infection manually
1. Boot your computer and press F8 before windows starting. Select “Safe Mode with Networking” to enter safe mode.
2. Press “Ctrl+Alt+Del” to open Task Manager. End the processes of Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx.
3. Sear for files below and delete them:
Step 4: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′
4. Open windows start button and input regedit in search box to pen registry. Delete the files exactly below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Welcome to urlseek 204 nginx
SubSystems: Windows = basesrv,1 winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3 consrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2 sxssrv,4
However, it is really difficult to remove the virus manually for common users. What is more, if it is not careful, any mistake may bring destructive damage to your computer. So it is advice to use a automatic virus removal tool:
Download Anvi Smart Defender automatic virus removal tool: